Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published and adheres to all of JLL's standards of scientific integrity.
- Authors pledge to publish with JLL should their submission be accepted. If it is simultaneously considered by another outlet, this is explained in the "Comments to the Editor" below.
- The submission is in .pdf format suitable for peer review, meaning any identifying personal information and metadata have been removed. It either adheres to the JLL template or will be reformatted accordingly upon acceptance.
- To ensure transparency and reproducibility of research hypotheses, all relevant data must be made available to the reviewers in an appropriate form. These data should be submitted in separate files with the article to be reviewed.
- The supplementary files contain the non-anonymized version of the submission, in a common word processor format (such as .doc, .docx, .rtf or .odt) suitable for editorial processing.
JLL adheres to a strict platinum Open Access policy. Authors who publish with this journal agree to grant the journal a right of first publication and to simultaneously license their work under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY) that allows others to share the work, acknowledging the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal. Authors retain copyright and a right to non-exclusively distribute the journal's published version of the work (e.g., by posting it to institutional repositories), in compliance with CC BY.